These are SimplyFlash ("SimplyFlash", "we" or "our") Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from our website – SimplyFlash.com. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by proceeding to our SimplyFlash Returns Portal and providing the information required.
- Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee. Read more about Refunds, Partial Refunds and Restocking Fees from the Refund Fee tab.
- All products that are new with the retail packaging and have never been opened can be returned to SimplyFlash within 30 days without incurring a restocking fee.
- Products that are received by SimplyFlash in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from SimplyFlash.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected. Read more about our restocking fee guidelines in the Refund Fees tab.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please read our Report a shipping problem article for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This is would not be considered a viable reason for return.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
Refunds, Partial Refunds and Restocking Fees
SimplyFlash does NOT charge restocking fees for returns of defective products. If you have received the wrong product or it doesn't match what was shown on our site or we have made some other shipping error, there will be NO restocking fee provided the item is within its 30 day return policy period.
Please use the return online portal found here to process your return within the item's return policy period. Please see below for the various restocking fee policies.
You may receive a full refund to the original form of payment for the items listed below.
You may receive a partial refund to the original form of payment for the items listed below. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the return.
You may receive a partial refund to the original form of payment for the items listed below. Returns for these reasons will require SimplyFlash Customer Service assistance.
- Items sold as part of a Configurator Bundle may be returned individually for replacement within the applicable SimplyFlash Return Policy Period for that individual item.
- Items sold as part of a Configurator Bundle cannot be returned for a refund.
Combo and Kit Specials
- Combo and Kit Specials include two or more items that must be purchased together in order to receive a discount.
- Items sold as part of a Combo or Kit may be returned individually for replacement within the applicable SimplyFlash Return Policy Period for that individual item.
If an individual Combo or Kit item is returned for a refund, the applicable discount will be voided, and the discounted amount will be deducted from the amount of the refund. If your combo/kit discount amount is greater than the individual unit price of the item you wish to return, then the item cannot be returned for a refund; you will need to return all items in the combo/kit in order to receive a refund. For example, if your combo/kit discount was $50, and you return one of the items for a refund, the $50 will be deducted from your refund amount.
Manufacturer Promotional Items and SimplyFlash Gifts
Manufacturers may offer free promotional items with their products. For example, a video card may come with a free game or a Blu-ray player may come with a free Blu-ray disc. To receive a full refund on a purchase that offers promotional items all items must be returned. The cost of any promotional items not returned will be deducted from the refund total.
SimplyFlash may also offer gifts to valued customers for their continued support as well as for special giveaways. These gifts are not part of any purchase value and therefore do not have to be returned.
Out-of-Stock (Back-Order) Items
If SimplyFlash no longer carries an item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock, SimplyFlash will issue you a refund. If the item is returned within 30 days of the original invoice date, a full refund will be issued. If the item was returned beyond 30 days of the original invoice date, a store credit refund at the current market value of the product will be issued. A current-market-value refund may not exceed the original invoice price.
While SimplyFlash is more than happy to fill your order for a quantity of ten (10) or more of any given item in our inventory on a single purchase order, please understand that an order of that size, once purchase is completed, is automatically non-refundable. All other specific conditions related to the ordered item still apply, including any and all stipulations relative to any available replacement return policies. Please contact Customer Service with any questions you may have.
MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFORMATION FOR WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
QNAP US Office
166 University Parkway, Pomona CA 91768
Service Hours: 08:00–17:00 (GMT–08:00 Pacific Time, Mon–Fri)
Product Support Ticket: http://qnap.com/onlinesupport.aspx
Support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgSynology America Corp.
2899 152nd Ave NE,
Redmond, WA 98052.
+1 425 296 3177 - Support
(Hours of operation: 9A-5P, M-F, GMT-8)
+1 425 818 1587 - Other Inquiries
Product Support Ticket: http://www.synology.com/support/support_form.php?lang=us
350 East Plumeria Drive
San Jose, California 95134-1911
Corporate Office Phone: (408) 907-8000
Corporate Office Fax: (408) 907-8097
For products purchased new in the last 90 days in the USA and North America:
1-888-NETGEAR | 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
For products purchased new in the last 90 days outside of the USA:
phone numbers by country | Support hours vary by country
For products purchased more than 90 days ago, please review the scope of netgear's free technical support
To register your product or determine if your product is still under warranty, go to http://www.netgear.com/register